Disorders of nervous system
(1) Poliomyelitis:- A cute infection by poliovirus, especially in spinal cord and brainstem, causing muscle weakness, paralysis and sometime causes deformity(to change the shape by stress).
(2) Meningitis:- inflammation of meningitis (brain covering ). It is generally caused by bacteria and viruses.
(3) Neuritis:- here sensory fibers or motor fibers may be damaged.
(4) Sciatica:- it causes pair along sciatic nerve, inter vertebral disc sometimes slipped & causes sciatica sometimes due to pregnancy.
(5) Synaptic delay :- when nerve impulse transmission becomes slower. It causes synaptic delay.